I was tagged by Jessica and I am supposed to go to my picture file, open the 4th folder, and pick the 4th picture and blog about it. I swear to you that this is what it was. OK this was the 5th picture but it was so stinking funny.
Our friends sent Robbie this stupid text while we were living the high life and eating at the Apollo burger. It had something to do with wearing a helmet so we went to the school and got these and then went over to there house and called them to come outside. We thought we were so funny. We had a huge belly laugh. It came at a great time and was totally needed. Robbie and I are kind of dorky. Can you imagine?
3 comments:
Great picture....maybe I should add it to the Primary's DVD at the end of the year.
Hahahahahaha!
I LOVE it!! too funny and Troy is very glad to see Robbie in a Riddell helmet!!!
Post a Comment