So Malia turned 8 on August 26. I could have sworn I just had her. At least I think I did because I am still carrying the baby fat.Whoops, Maybe not from her. Anyway!! She loves Justin Beiber and got his shirt and CD. The three boys loved it so much. We played it over and over. At least I think the screams in the back seat were from joy and not agony because they all hate him.
| I LOVE YOU JUSTIN |
| The train at Hogle Zoo is a jip. 5 minutes and it was over. Look how cute all my boys are |
| Malia and Breckin |
| Malia loves animals and she loved going to the Zoo |
| Us on the awesome train |
| We love Rylee |
| Hogle Zoo 2010 for Malia's birthday |
![]() |
| Malia was super brave. She also got her ears pierced for her birthday. They are so cute. |
![]() |
| Britton gave her tattoos and a tek deck. She was in heaven |
| I LOVE YOU JUSTIN |
This is Malia with our well endowed ear piercer. She was very good at her job and Malia came through it with only minor tears.
She is turning into such a little lady. I love her



No comments:
Post a Comment