We listened and watched general conference on TV/Radio. For some reason the cable connection in the basement doesn't get any sound on channel 5. Of course that is what channel we needed. It wouldn't have been a big deal except that I had invited the YW and Leaders to come and watch it with me. Only 1 YW and 1 Leader showed up and so I was a little bummed about that. I had to refocus though and be glad that we were together watching Conference. Saturday morning was amazing. The solemn assembly was amazing. I love listening to the speakers. My spiritual pot gets filled to the brim and I really needed that.

I called the cable company and they were suppose to reset the stuff on their side and so the cable would be down so we cancelled the 2nd session. Unfortunately, I had 3 other girls show up for that.
Robbie took the boys to the priesthood session and not kidding you I stayed in bed from about 4:30 until it was time for bed. My legs were fried and I was tired.
Sunday's session was also amazing. We watched the first session at home and then went for a drive for the second session. We really struggle staying awake for the last session so we always go for a Sunday drive. Robbie took us up to where we are going to be running the 1/2 marathon. It was good to see.
2 comments:
I know this is really weird but I am jealous of your 8 mile run. Awesome job Car. And Rob to, I'm actually impressed that he is keeping up.
You are ready for comments now????? Good for you!!!!! I love to read your blog and keep up with you since I hardly ever see you anymore. Great job on the running. Kelly bought me an eliptical(sp?) last week so I am trying to be good and exercise.....my 20 year reuninon is coming up that is my incentive!!!
Post a Comment