Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Football Camp

I gave in. I probably shouldn't have but I did. I told myself that I had to be there anyway so why shouldn't Malia go and have some fun to. My baby went to Football camp!! And then I forced Sharadi into sending her daughter so that there would be two sweet little girls putting some hurt down on the field.
She told me she had fun except when the boys wouldn't stop stepping on her toes and then that mean kid hit her elbow and that she was really thirsty. What a GIRL

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Nice, Good job Malia, knock em dead, show em who's boss..
So does she still like football or did those mean boys change her mind about it..

patsy said...

just lurking and had to say....
WAY TO GO MALIA!

she's a cutie & I bet she held her own the whole camp :)