I love the first day of school. I love the new clothes and getting to meet your teacher and seeing your friends again. I love the new pencils and paper and especially crayons. I still buy myself new crayons every year. These are the first day of school photos I could find. I have more, but they are hiding somewhere and I can't find them right now.
Scot and Carrie-1st grade and 5th grade. We walked to Greenacres.
Breckin and Britton-Kindergarten and 2nd grade. Going to Pioneer Elementary in Idaho
The Boys-1st and 3rd-Pioneer and Oakridge in Idaho
The boys so excited about their new school-4th and 2nd
They just keep smiling-5th and 3rd
Breckin and Malia-Big 6th grader and Malia's first day of Kindergarten
Britton is a studdly 8th grader at CJH.
Malia going to school all by herself in the 1st grade.
I think they stop smiling in the 7th grade. Brit-9th grade age 14 and Breck-7th grade age 12
and this is the sad realization that I am now the old mother of a freshman, 7th grader and a 1st grader. What am I supposed to do now????
Scot and Carrie-1st grade and 5th grade. We walked to Greenacres.
Breckin and Britton-Kindergarten and 2nd grade. Going to Pioneer Elementary in Idaho
The Boys-1st and 3rd-Pioneer and Oakridge in Idaho
The boys so excited about their new school-4th and 2nd
They just keep smiling-5th and 3rdOK seriously I am home by myself all day Yaaahooooo!!!!
2 comments:
Oh that picture of you makes me so sad :( But I am sure you will be able to find some fun in there. Heck, 3:00 comes fast! I loved all of the 1st day photos. Your children are very good looking!
Oh Wow...your pictures really hit home with me...I know how you feel...I'm right there with you...and I hear they released you from Young Womens so wow double blow!
Call me if you need a buddy to hang out with.
Post a Comment