Monday, September 1, 2008
Malia's 6th birthday
The second day of school ended up being Malia's birthday. She turned 6 and has been so excited by this. She got a scooter and new bedding(her request). I got to go to school and do a star student poster on her. I recycled the one I did in Kindergarten.
We also went to a huge bouncy toy place called Kangaroo Zoo. It was so much fun. We took Skyler and M and B. These toys are seriously fun and it would be awesome to have an adult party there.
M, B, and Meena getting eaten by the croc.
Skyler loved the inflatable. He was all over the place.
They have huge slides and this is Malia enjoying one of them
Malia, M, B, Skyler, Maren and Steve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adult party? Can't wait to watch Dean bounce Robbie! Haha
Post a Comment