OH but wait-this was the romantic part of our get away. Utah beating TCU. Most people when they get a free room they stay in the room and "occupy" it. Not us! We got the room and put our ski clothes on and went and watched the big game. This was the cold and brisk part of the date.
Usually the stadium is full of red but this was a special black out night and everyone wore black. It was crazy. I forgot the camera so these are from my phone.
OK really now to the romantic part- We left with 5 minutes to go. I have been married to Robbie 16 years. We never get to games late and we never, ever, ever, ever leave games early. He sacrificed and we left early and guess what? This was the only action in the game and we missed it.The Armstrong Inn is kind of a themed place. Every room is named after a month. We stayed in the basement in the September Woods room. These pictures really don't do it justice but it was really nice.
So to the hot and steamy part. They have the biggest Jacuzzi tub ever. I love bubble baths. I soak in our tub almost every night( really this is my hide out) especially in the winter. This tub was HUGE!!!!
So to the hot and steamy part. They have the biggest Jacuzzi tub ever. I love bubble baths. I soak in our tub almost every night( really this is my hide out) especially in the winter. This tub was HUGE!!!!I had a great time. The company couldn't have been better and we did what we love-Football and baths!


4 comments:
I won't ask what the HOT part was!!
I missed the TCU game I had to work so Jake went instead of me...oh well. Too bad you missed the best part of the whole game. Kelly will NEVER leave early that is a sin in his book.
I am glad you got away for a night.
Troy had a chance to go with Kelly Fujikawa...but we were in St. George at a swim meet...great game though...sorry you left at the end.
Oh man that is so nice of them to do that for you two! Also thanks for the pics of Grandma and Grandpa's thing I heard alot about it! It was fun to see Dave. Kinda sad that the only time I see him is on other people's blogs. It is so great that so much family showed up. Thanks for the pics!
I was a little nervous to read about hot and steamy and cold and brisk. Good for you two..Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment