Last weekend Robbie's Grandma Helen and Grandpa Jimmy had a dinner at a restaurant. Grandmas health hasn't been the best. She is doing radiation again on her leg. I love this lady. So many of Robbie's family showed up. I love getting to see them all. Jeff(Rob's Dad) is one of 13 children. There is only 5 years between Rob and the youngest uncle and so he was just another brother and that is how the uncles and aunts treat him. It is a huge family and I love the crazies that are in it(Robbie and I included)
Robbie, Grandpa Jimmy, Grandma Helen, and Me
Derek Gunter-One thing about the Gunter's is that they have curly hair. My children have a little wave but not mounds of curls. I love it. When Rob grows his hair out it doesn't get long it gets BIG!!
Hals kids
Davey and Robbie-When we moved to Preston Dave was only 12 and as lurpy as can be but we loved him. He was so good to Britton and Breckin. It makes me sad to think that now my baby boy is that lurpy 12 year old. Robbie coached and taught Dave. One year he went to Mexico with us and it was quite the experience. We now call him Diesel Dave not little Davey.
This is Malia with Brittany, Derek's sister. Notice the curls.
Brittaney and Nick live in SLC and so we see them more often. Ashley just moved back as well
Uncle Lem in the Camo sitting down, Lonny, Hal, Britton, and Paul
Tyson Jehoshaphat.
I married into a great family. I really do love them all. They are so much fun to be around. I am really lucky that I love all of Robs brothers and all of my sister in laws!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment