Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Best Santa Letter Ever

So Malia brings home her list for Santa and I think awesome-now Santa will know what to do. Then I started to read it. Item 1,2,3 probably not going to get-need to have a talk with Malia. I keep reading."My Mom needs some new clothes. She wears the same thing everyday." I start with the panicky kind of giggle that means are you kidding me-let me read that again just in case I read it wrong. So I read it again and get the hysterical laughing because I realize that this has been dictated to someone and that person( teacher, Parent volunteer) has also seen this and they think I never change my clothes. Now let me say this in the past 3 months Malia has seen me in my painting sweats and sweatshirt with my big Yellow apron on because I have been "working" to get my stuff ready for the boutiques. So honestly I can say I have worn the same outfit A LOT!! At this point I realize that I have noticed these sweet letters to Santa posted outside Malia's first grade class for all the world to see. I am laughing so hard at this point I nearly peed my pants and Malia thought she had done something wrong. I had to call my friend
Sharidi and let her in on this fabulous letter.
Honestly that was the best belly laugh I have had in the longest time and also a perk, maybe Santa will pick me up a few clothes and make Malia's brothers not so naughty.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

What a great letter!! It is so funny how our kids see us! Jake is really questioning things this year the latest is he going to trap Santa! Oh boy!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

HAHA! That is so funny! Im sure you look great! We miss you!

Melanie said...

Sounds like you and me need a serious trip to the Centerville D.I. I also think that Malia should get an EXTRA present for cleaning the boys' room. SCARY!

Tanner says speaking of a good belly laugh... have you heard about the boy that was born without eyelids?

Karrie said...

Wow I was up and down the first grade hall a lot and totally missed this letter...but I hope Santa came through for you.