Sunday, December 21, 2008

Girls Night out

My brothers family has become actors and the whole family was part of a play that was put on in Lehi at the first of December. Melanie, Maren, and I went down and it was fabulous. I enjoyed myself so much. Melanie, Cortland, Chandler and Maren I was totally amazed at what great actors my nephews are. They were awesome.
Melanie, Maren and Me cheesing before the show began

Maren, JulieAnn, Me and Melanie- JulieAnn was the lead female and she was incredible. It was surprising to know that she hadn't done this before. She is a natural. I look for ward to the next one.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

This was such a fun night... even if we all had to smell each others' curly fry breath!

I really miss the girls night out that we used to do a few years back. We should start that up again.