Malia is watching TV yesterday and I see that it is Little House on the Prairie. I only meant to sit down for a minute or two. But I got sucked in. It does it to me every time. I loved Albert. This episode was when Charles was going to adopt Albert and they ended up finding his real father but his real father doesn't want him. Albert pretends he is blind and the happy ending happens. Malia looks over at me and asks, "Are you crying?". I am starting to make ugly crying noise and I told her in that fabulous crying voice that I have how good it was that Albert was adopted and how much Charles loved him and called him son. Malia has that look on her face that tells me she really thinks I have lost it. Maybe I have but I still love Albert IngallsFriday, February 6, 2009
Albert
Malia is watching TV yesterday and I see that it is Little House on the Prairie. I only meant to sit down for a minute or two. But I got sucked in. It does it to me every time. I loved Albert. This episode was when Charles was going to adopt Albert and they ended up finding his real father but his real father doesn't want him. Albert pretends he is blind and the happy ending happens. Malia looks over at me and asks, "Are you crying?". I am starting to make ugly crying noise and I told her in that fabulous crying voice that I have how good it was that Albert was adopted and how much Charles loved him and called him son. Malia has that look on her face that tells me she really thinks I have lost it. Maybe I have but I still love Albert Ingalls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved this show too and now it's on re-runs all the time...so watch out you could get sucked in again.
It has happened to me and I get the same looks from my girls too.
Post a Comment