Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Summer
Where to begin. School is out. Yeah no more worrying about homework and late nights and waking up to be to school on time(we were actually late for the last day of school-sad). Malia has been loving it. I make her work out with me everyday-P90X. We have been bike riding, running, walking, played tennis. It has been awesome. The boys have had no break. They have been at wrestling camp for the week. Wrestling is hard and Brit did not want to go but Robbie told him it was go to camp or start picking weeds at Bangeters. Monday morning he was up ready to go wrestle. Robbie has been commuting and it is old all ready. He leaves at 6 so that he can be up there by 7. The gas is eating up my fun money budget. He is excited about it though. He says he has some great kids and is looking forward to working with them. We are in such a crazy state right now. We need to be in BC so that our kids can get up there and feel apart of the school and community. We are still trying to sell the house. We have offers and then they fall through. I feel like we have put everything on hold because we are moving but who knows when. We need to get on with our lives. Robbie and the kids are so tired of the crazy lady that has started to live much more frequently at the house. So am I. I wish she would go away. Sometimes I don't want to make my bed or do the dishes. Sometimes I want to keep all the blinds closed and sit in my bathrobe and eat rice crispy treats and watch TV. Crazy Lady won't let me because someone might be coming to see the house. UGGGHHH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Crazy lady is out at our house too!!!! She appeared yesterday.
Good luck with your house I wish it would sell even though I don't want you guys to move :(. I don't know how you keep everything clean just in case someone wants to look at it I would go crazy!!!
My basement is almost done and you can come and hide and eat rice krispies all day long if you want to!
Hang in there!
Hey Crazy Lady lives at my house too and I'm not even moving...what the ...? I really hope it all works out for you guys...driving that far is such a bummer. On the bright side at least gas isn't $4.00 a gallon like last summer..right?
Post a Comment