Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Britton


Britton roofing

Robbie, Carrie and Brit 8 months old

Britton and Maren 2 years
Britton 18 months

Britton 18 months
Britton 2 years what an amazing looking cake
I started this post on Britton's birthday which was what almost 4 months ago. Today I decided add to it and post it. My Brit is 15 now. He can legally drive with an adult. He played his first Varsity football game as a sophomore. Scary. He thinks girls are hot and that he is a chick magnet(OK that is to be debated). He is really smart but doesn't think he is. He is able to make friends easily and people like him. He knows how to push my buttons better than anyone in the family and that can lead to some heated contention. He knows how to make me laugh hysterically. I spent the first 4 years(OK probably like 12) of his life expecting him to be able to do things that much older kids could do because he was so mature for his age and I tended to forget that. I spent the first 4 years(OK probably like 12) of his life apologizing to him because I forgot how young he was. I see my 3 year old nephew Skyler and I miss my sweet Britton. Not that he isn't sweet now but he is a teenage boy trying to grow up and away from his mom. I miss the hugs and the "mommy love" that you get from a 3 year old but that would be totally creepy from a 15 year old. I am glad Brit is growing up. I just miss the little Brit. I love him. He is a great boy and I really am looking forward to the next 5 years that he is still mine and not his wife's. Love him

No comments: