Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HELP!!

I don't even know where to begin. This summer has been madness and it is 3:33am and I am wide awake so why don't I begin with a yell. UUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! School got over and now it is July!! I don't have a clue to where I was in June but I know it consisted of a thousand house showings. Stinking house showings. I am glad that is over. We are done with the commuting and have finally moved. Why I ever get the bug to move is beyond me. I spend so much time yelling and crying and being a butt that I honestly can't believe that poor Robbie and the kids haven't left the crazy woman. Moving involves calling every person who sends you a bill and changing addresses with them. Getting new phone numbers yuck. Getting lost on your first run around the city-having to ask a very old man who was pruning his roses if he knew how I could get home. Moving involves going to a new grocery store and spending so much time there you want to pull your hair out because you are clueless as to where anything is. Then looking at the cereal that is normally 3.50 and they want 6.99 for it. My best moment was not when I threw the cereal down and stalked out of the store. By the by Malia was playing police officer yesterday and wrote me a ticket for walking to fast. It was a small fine but Brittons was bigger with a ticket for not picking up his room. She wore her cowboy hat that has a star on it all day. Supposedly the star made her a peace keeping officer. Anyway back to moving. This entails having the cable/Internet guy come out between 1 and 5 (ya whatever) and telling you that although there is a cable jack or 2 in every room, he can't find the cable line to your office where your computer is going to be. But he assured me it would be fine because we could just put the modem and router in my bedroom(like I need more crap stuffed in another corner of my room) and he would give me a wireless card for my PC. Cool guy forgot to ask me if I had Vista and of course the wireless card wasn't compatible. So after a trip to the Walmart( no they don't stock them), Radio Shack(oh sorry just sold the last one) and a big cry fest because BC doesn't have an Office Max or hardware store(I really cried hard about that), I dragged the computer into my room and set it up so Senor could use it until I got a card. I told Robbie I would pick one up when I went into town-OK I have lived here one week and I have reverted back to going to town. Crazy. I love moving.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Gotta love good old BC......at least "town" is pretty close now that area has built up so much.

I hope things go better....we are missing you guys here. I hope you come to back to the city tonight for the shower!

We will be up your way in a few weeks we will call and see if you are around and stop by. Hang in there!!! :)

Karrie said...

So glad the worry about selling the house is over...just hang in there until...you get all the other stuff figured out.

Layton Family said...

Dean and I were out for a ride tonight and we drove by your house. It looked like a ghost town and we both got sad that our dear friends had really moved away from us! Viewmont football is all over now. . .those were some really great memories. Memories that we will ALWAYS cherish! Thank you for helping make the past two years so special. We love you guys and can't wait to come visit you! Please stop by when you are in "our neck of the woods"!!

It was great seeing you at Kylee's wedding. Thank you for coming :)