Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Young Women

The missionaries just stopped by my house to see if they could help out with any of our young women. I think they thought I was messing with them when I told them no nonmember and 1 inactive. I have to say that we are truly blessed in this ward because we have 20 young women and only one is inactive and we still see her with sports and girls camp. We don't even have any non member families with young women. I have never lived in a ward like this. I sometimes get bogged down with all of my families activities and all of the activities and things that we are suppose to be doing as a young women presidency and I realize that that is not a battle I have to fight. I get to see all of my YW every week and get to encourage and uplift and enjoy everyone of them. I really love this calling as the president. It has been such a growing experience for me and the Lord has blessed me so very much.

2 comments:

Whetton Family said...

Hey, its your cousin Carolina. I was on Rachelle's page and saw your link. Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! I also have a blog if you want to check it out it is chriswhettonfamily.blogspot.com. talk to ya later.

Layton Family said...

I keep looking and looking but no update!! What, do you have 3 kids home with you all day, football and summer going on or something??

Thanks again for the yummy cookies :)