Saturday, January 17, 2009
House hunting
Robbie had to be up at Box Elder this am and so I set up some appt. to see some homes. I looked at 4. 2 were not what I wanted at all. The one I want is an enormous project. It honestly was totally gross to walk thru but I am a woman of vision. I really loved this house but it would cost a good $50,000 to make it into a really nice home. I don't think Robbie is looking for that kind of project it is also out in Corrine. Heaven that is all I have to say. The other house we looked at is actually really nice. It needs a little updating but nothing major and it has almost a half acre full of fruit trees in the back yard. I really like it a lot. It also was walking distance to the HS. That is huge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too bad we are not ready to sell Kelly's Dad's house. It would be perfect for you guys......it would some updating but your are the perfect person to do that. Good luck on the house hunting. I saw a few houses in Honeyville that were for sale. Kelly says he is happy to tell you where to live or not to live......he thinks he still knows the area even though he hasn't lived there in 30 years.....funny Kelly!
I'm with you Carrie...I would love the fixer uper too. That is one of my favorite things.
keep telling troy we need to find an old farm house that is about ready to fall down...some where in the middle of no where and try to get it cheap and then fix it up.
It just needs to be less than 3 hours from our house and near a lake so we can take our boat. Needless to say I haven't found one yet.
Troy's family used to keep a trailer in Manuta for years, maybe we can find one up there and see you guys.
Mantua is small, but it is the best water skiing in the entire State...you just need to be okay with some bugs and floating green stuff in the lake.
GOOD LUCK!!!!
I am so glad that you are moving there! B City is an awesome place. Plus in about a year and a half we will live about 15 minutes away from you!
Post a Comment