Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moving

I was asleep. Then Robbie came home from the Box Elder wrestling tournament and woke me up and now my brain won't turn off. So we are moving. Crazy I know because we live in a totally amazing place. Robbie has a fantastic job, we love the schools, our kids have great friends but we are still moving. In December the Box Elder Football job in B City came open and we have always said that that would be a great place to live so we decided to apply. He went up for an interview the Monday before Christmas and they hired him on Tuesday. We told them we needed a couple of days and we prayed and fasted as a family. It is amazing when something is right how everyone in the family feels it is right. Brit and Breck were a huge part of this decision. This will be affecting them the most and they both felt good about it. Every time we think about moving there it is such a good feeling but we are sad to leave the friends we have made here. I have loved living in C-Ville. It is an awesome place. I am looking forward to B City. Change is always hard for me. I love it but major change takes me a while before I feel like it is home again.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

:(.....that is all I have to say.

Karrie said...

I'm sad to hear the news too, but I know how it is when you feel something is right. Box Elder will be lucky to get Robbie and your boys for football.

P.S. you better still blog...so I can add you to my sidebar and keep in touch.

P.S.S. We will need to call you and Robbie to meet us at Maddox when we go. I don't know if I could live in B City because of that reason alone...I would eat there everyday and gain like a million pounds!