Ha Ha! Okay, that is a little creepy to see Britton trying to seduce the camera.
Can you tell me how I have birth to two children that are genetically yours? We were looking at your new blog header (the pic on the left of Breckin when he was little) and Tanner said it is like looking at Regan. Maren has said this before too, but I didn't believe it until now. Crazy! Maybe it is just me, but I still think that Kenna looks like she could be Malia's sister.
thanks for your comment carrie - kristy has told me before what an awesome sunbeam teacher you are. i had a good time, it's been forever since i was in primary.
ps. your blog is so darling, the story about the fancy mcdonald's was cracking me up! and i love sizzler's too, but i never order steak - always malibu chicken, if i could just figure out how to make that sauce!
4 comments:
Ha Ha! Okay, that is a little creepy to see Britton trying to seduce the camera.
Can you tell me how I have birth to two children that are genetically yours? We were looking at your new blog header (the pic on the left of Breckin when he was little) and Tanner said it is like looking at Regan. Maren has said this before too, but I didn't believe it until now. Crazy! Maybe it is just me, but I still think that Kenna looks like she could be Malia's sister.
thanks for your comment carrie - kristy has told me before what an awesome sunbeam teacher you are. i had a good time, it's been forever since i was in primary.
ps. your blog is so darling, the story about the fancy mcdonald's was cracking me up! and i love sizzler's too, but i never order steak - always malibu chicken, if i could just figure out how to make that sauce!
I love the new background and header...great way to start the New Year.
Hey where are you? I'm missing your posts...hope all is well...life is crazy I'm sure.
Post a Comment