Thursday, March 6, 2008

ABC of Carrie


On our birthday's every year I have the family answer questions about their favorite things. Because I am the mom no one ever does it to me. I saw this ABC list on one of my favorite blogs and decided I was going to do it for myself. It will be interesting to see how much of it still the same next year.

The ABC's of Carrie Gunter

A-Age:35

B-Books I enjoy: The Twilight and the Harry Potter series, Why I Believe

C-Chore I do at home: Laundry, Laundry, and more Laundry

D-Dessert I love:Angel Food Cake

E-Essential start of my day: 44oz ice water but it has to be in a Maverick cup so I mentally think it is soda

F-Favorite type of music: Pop, dance music

G-Greatest Vacation:Going to Mexico with Robbie by ourselves. It was the first trip not chaperoning students

H-Have to have:Super hot bubble baths and Mary Kay Cosmetics (even though I only wear makeup on Sundays)

I-Instruments I play:Nothing but I do snort when I laugh so does that count

J-Job title at home:Mother of the Year

K-Kids in my family:5 brothers and 1 sister

L-Last movie I watched:Fools Gold

M-Month I love the most:July-It is nice and hot and busy but laid back

N-Nicknames:Care, Little Miss CBW (can't be wrong-Robbie thinks it is funny to call me that)

O-Opportunity that I want:To finish my schooling

P-Phobia:I get vertigo with heights but it isn't a phobia. I just really don't like them.

Q-Quote I Love: "When you save a girl, you save a generation." President Gordon B. Hinckley

R-Right or left handed:Right

S-Scripture that I love:"Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in may instances doth confound the wise. Alma 37:6

T-Temple I want to be married in:Logan, Married in 1992

U-Unique Talent:I love to organize things

V-Veggies I love:I am against all vegetables but I can tolerate peas, corn, and string beans. I ate asparagus once and it wasn't to bad.

W-Want to accomplish this year:RUN not walk a half marathon, be a more loving and forgiving mother and wife

X-Extra fun hobby I have:I love to re purpose things. I love finding somethings at the DI and painting it or changing it and making it FABULOUS!! I also love to change up the house with new paint

Y-Yummy food I make:I love making cookies especially peanut butter chocolate chip ones

Z-Zoo animal I most resemble:Something with a Fang:)

No comments: