Ran from the Dicks in B. to Parrish Lane. It was kind of cool to run from one city to another. I still felt pretty strong. It was 4.9 miles. Longest I've run. The girls I ran with circled back and made it about a 7 mile run. Awesome. Robbie is running like a crazy man as well. He told me my playlist was crappy so we put some AC/DC and other hard rock(yuck) on the MP3 player. I am a little sore today but it is a really good sore.
I had Ward Council today so I left early to go to church. Robbie made sure the kids were dressed so they could get over to the church. Apparently Malia had a minor come apart and so he told her to go into her room. They are getting to leave and he realizes that she is not around and goes into her room and she is out cold asleep. Robbie decides to leave her there and after Young Women's he gets me and says he left her home. I kind of freak out and rush home(across the street) and she is still in her room totally asleep snoring. When she woke up at around 2:30 she came out and said I was just so tired I just couldn't go to church today Mom. Crazy Girl and Crazy Rob!!!