If you are a man (OK Robbie is the only man who reads this so I am giving you a heads up) you may want to skip this post. It's about female stuff- hint hint get it???? I have been up for hours( since about 3 am at this point. I am starting to feel a little groggy YEAH!!) with my monthly insomnia and back pain. My periods kill me. OK not the actually period just the weeks of my body falling apart prior to my periods. I have 3 weeks of PMS and then a few days of my period. For this reason (OK and also because I am mildly yes only mildly crazy) I am a Prozac taker. I have PMDD-Pre-Menstrual Dysforic Disorder. Those are just capital letters that mean I have seriously ugly PMS that lasts about 3 weeks. How lucky can Rob get!!! Luckily ( for everyone who know me and especially Rob and the family) the medicine helps with the moods but it sure doesn't help with all of the other body stuff. Last year I stopped taking the medicine for a while to see if I still needed it. By the way I do. I try to do this about every year normally in the summer. This time smarty pants Carrie did it in January. Not a great experience. I think ( yes with my self diagnosis doctoring) I also have seasonal depression. Even in high school I have always wanted to run away in January. I need the SUN and the warm weather. The PMS went into overdrive. I started to dream again about fighting with Maren and Britton. Weird that I only ever fight with those two. In my dreams I am always trying to get them to do it my way and I never can and so I get super mad in my dreams and want to force my will on them but it is a dream so you feel like you are moving in tar. I always wake up from those dreams angry. Luckily I don't have the dreams if I am properly ( that is the key-properly) taking the Prozac. Anyway back to the PMS. The past 3 months have been bad. I get insane insomnia that wakes me up from a dead sleep. I get night sweats that completely gross me out. My back feels like someone has taken a bat to the lower part of it. I have a constant dull headache. I am looking into an IUD so it will stop my period all together. I have heard they work pretty good. I would prefer a hysterectomy because I am done having children and really I don't need any of that stuff except the ovaries right. Maybe I am starting menopause at 35. My luck it will last 15 years. How lucky could I get.
This is a card my family gave me for my birthday. Breckin found it and showed Robbie and he said they sat at the store for 10 minutes laughing. I am glad I can help my family out:)

No comments:
Post a Comment