When Breckin started school I really didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay home with me forever. I still feel like that about him. He has had some struggles with school mainly with reading. This year his teacher was Mrs Wright. I can not express my love for this woman. Some people think that Breck is not smart because he is really quite and doesn't read well. Mrs. Wright calls Breckin her quiet genius. She said at the first of the year he surprised her more than anyone because he was so knowledgeable in so many things and would answer anything with the right answers. He is so soft spoken and such a great friend. Breck has a fabulous sense of humor and he cracks me up. They showed a video of all of the kids as babies and not joking I started crying, no bawling, no sobbing and making horrible grunty noises through the whole thing. I love this boy so much. I truly am lucky to be his mother.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Breckin is now in the 7th grade!!!!!! Seriously where did the time go!!
When Breckin started school I really didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay home with me forever. I still feel like that about him. He has had some struggles with school mainly with reading. This year his teacher was Mrs Wright. I can not express my love for this woman. Some people think that Breck is not smart because he is really quite and doesn't read well. Mrs. Wright calls Breckin her quiet genius. She said at the first of the year he surprised her more than anyone because he was so knowledgeable in so many things and would answer anything with the right answers. He is so soft spoken and such a great friend. Breck has a fabulous sense of humor and he cracks me up. They showed a video of all of the kids as babies and not joking I started crying, no bawling, no sobbing and making horrible grunty noises through the whole thing. I love this boy so much. I truly am lucky to be his mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats on Robbie's new job!! and good luck on the run to park city!!!
I know I cried too at Micah's 6th grade graduation when they showed their baby pictures...they really know how to get you...I cried the ugly sobby cry.
I hope you enjoy having the kids in school all day next year...it opens up a whole new world!
Good news for Robbie
Way to be Breckin! Next year from top dog to a sevey. You will love jr high.
As for me...congrats to Robbie and do you think he could also handle Principal? The more of Rob @ the high school the better, I say.
Post a Comment