Breckin is now 12 and 6 months and he got to go to Scout camp at Camp Bartlett by Bear Lake by himself for the first time. He went last year but
Britton and Robbie were there so that doesn't really count. As much information as I got out of him(he is a talker in another life I am sure) he had a great time. He has to shoot 2 more clay pigeons and catch and gut a fish to finish off some merit badges and his friend gassed( that is my nice word for the term he used. We call it tooting at our house) them out of the tent the last night. I guess that was the
pertinent information. Seriously that was all the info I got from him about his week long stay away from home. At least he came home safe and had only a few minor grease burns on his arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment