Monday, March 30, 2009
Breckin my Band Man
I love that Breckin is in the band. He is really good too. He plays the Baritone. Surprisingly all 3 of the CJH bands are really good. Mr. Siegel does a great job with them.
Breck is in both band and general music. They have to go to a concert every term. We went and saw the Salt Lake Symphonic Winds in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. First of all the Assembly Hall has amazing acoustics. We sat in the balcony in the middle. If you have never been there it it interesting because all of the benches are sloped so by the end everyone has slid to the end of their bench. Sitting in the middle is the only way to go.
They were great. I was not really looking forward to going. It was only because Breck had to go but I loved it. The music was tremendous and to watch the percussion's, incredible. I would definitely go again. Maybe even take Robbie although I would have to trick him and not tell him where we were going. He actually played the Baritone in band in HS.
My cute Breckin Half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment