Robbie (in the floppy hat) and Jayson ( oaring the boat) with Brit in front going down the Snake.I am the worst when it comes to taking pictures with friends. We have some great friends that moved about 2 months ago from our neighborhood into a great home that they got as a foreclosure. It is such a nice house for them. Christy also just had their first baby boy 2 weeks ago and he is adorable. Tons of black hair. They now have 2 adorable girls and a cute little guy. It felt awesome to me that I didn't have one baby hungry moment. Anyway, Robbie is Jayson's rafting friend. They have been to a ton of different rivers and they have two or three more they are going on this next summer. I love this because I am crazy lady scared of rafting. I will go but I am panicked most of the time. I totally trust both of them because on the river they are safety Nazi's but it still scares me some. This has become a great past time for Rob. A great diversion from football. We went and hung out with them last night and such a great time. It has been such a long time since we have just hung out with friends. It was totally relaxing. Loved it.
Ran 4 miles today. It was crazy hard because it was all hills. Good thing I have Rob to drag me along. Love him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment