Last night Robbie took me and the boys to see the school musical. They put on Aida this year and it was truly amazing. I can not believe I am watching high school kids. Jeanne McGuire knows how to put on musicals. I look forward to the spring every year so that I can go to the musical. Since moving here I have see The Secret Garden (I love the music in this), The beauty and the Beast, Phantom, Phantom of the Opera, and Aida. This musical is seriously amazing. I love, love, love the music in it. We had two separate seats so for the first half I sat with Brit 2 rows from the stage. Awesome to see the sets, the costumes, and the actors up close. At intermission I changed seats with Breckin and Robbie and I had perfect seats in the middle. I am a complete woosy and cried. Aside from the fact that it is so grand that it moved me but this is a great Romeo and Juliet story about an Egyptian and a Nubian princess, about responsibility and duty and person feelings. I loved it. It is now one of my favoites. The boys thought it was pretty amazing also.Friday, March 13, 2009
Viewmont Musical Theatre
Last night Robbie took me and the boys to see the school musical. They put on Aida this year and it was truly amazing. I can not believe I am watching high school kids. Jeanne McGuire knows how to put on musicals. I look forward to the spring every year so that I can go to the musical. Since moving here I have see The Secret Garden (I love the music in this), The beauty and the Beast, Phantom, Phantom of the Opera, and Aida. This musical is seriously amazing. I love, love, love the music in it. We had two separate seats so for the first half I sat with Brit 2 rows from the stage. Awesome to see the sets, the costumes, and the actors up close. At intermission I changed seats with Breckin and Robbie and I had perfect seats in the middle. I am a complete woosy and cried. Aside from the fact that it is so grand that it moved me but this is a great Romeo and Juliet story about an Egyptian and a Nubian princess, about responsibility and duty and person feelings. I loved it. It is now one of my favoites. The boys thought it was pretty amazing also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved it!!!! It was so well done and the kids were so awesome! I love seeing musicals where I know a bunch of the kids......it was fun too see kids that hang out my house do so well!!! Now to get Kelly to go is another story....maybe Robbie could help me out there????
Post a Comment