Monday, March 9, 2009

Love Your Body

Today officially begins the training for the Odgen Half Marathon. I am nervous. I was in much better shape last year and weighed 20 lbs lighter. I am going to do this though. I have to talk myself into it almost everyday. I am doing something, I am running. I love running. Say it again. I LOVE RUNNING!!! One more time and maybe I will believe it. I love Running!! Unfortunately the snow is coming down and so it is off to the treadmill for me. I get on myself a lot about my body image. I saw this and loved it. I love my body, all of it.


3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Sorry I had to copy your cute little picture for my blog..

Melanie said...

I wonder what I could have for a year's worth of gym membership that I hardly use. I SWEAR I am going to start going more.... NEXT week. :)

Lindsay said...

okay, Carrie I am Dean and
Michelles daughter, so funny you blogged about running I was just getting ready to ask you about it!!! So here's my questions. . . I want to start running, how long do you hate it for? Does it ever become fun? haha! What tips do you have to training, Shoes? Music? I really want to fall in love with running, I feel like running could be fun! Let me know how you make it through a training period! You can email me if that's easier. lindsay_strong@yahoo.com