OK so this week has been crazy. All of my children have been sick for at least 2 weeks now. Tuesday I made them stay home from school 1/2 day to let them sleep and then sent them to school and to wrestle http://chargerwrestling.blogspot.com/. Brit comes home that night and has a fever of about 103. He stays home on Wed. and still has a fever of about 102. I take him in on Thursday and he has pneumonia. Nice. Mother of the Year once again. So Breck has been sick right along with Brit but Breck is never vocal about his pain(Brit is incredibly vocal). So he wrestles varsity on Thursday at 150lbs after he beat out CJH Varsity kid on Wed. 5-4. Way to go Breck. Anyway, he comes home from his match on Thursday (he totally beat the SDJH kid) and has a fever of 103. Friday morning to the Dr. Pneumonia!! So needless to say my week has been sleepless. Malia has ear infections as well. I swear that girl has been sick more this year than in her entire life.
Along with all this sick stuff we have had people come through the house to look at it. This means crazy lady cleaning and that isn't super fun for anyone especially if you are sick. Sat. our realtor had an open house and so we were booted out of the house for 5 hours. We decided to have a family fun day.
First thing we did is go bowling at Bonwood bowl in SLC. It was a lot of fun. We haven't done that for along time. Did you know bowling is stinking expensive. $25 for 1 game and shoes. Is this weird but I really like bowling shoes? I think they are cute in a quirky sort of way. I would totally wear them . Robbie beat all of us with a high score of 108. I came in second with a total of 101 and that is with using the bumpers. Malia beat both of the boys(bumpers again). It was fun. We are ready for the pros.
We worked up an appetite and went to Dees for breakfast. OK really lunch but I can eat breakfast all day. French Toast combo-scrambled egg and bacon. Yummy.
Then we went to see Race to Witch Mountain. I thought it was really good. The kids liked it and who doesn't like looking at "The Rock"? I was trying to remember the old movie and all I remember is that it was weirdly eiry with the girl with the bangs. I am going to have to watch it again.
After we got home from this Fabulous F-U-N day, we napped and then Robbie and I had to go run. We went down on the legacy and I ran 5 and Robbie ran about 6 1/2. The wind was howling and luckily it was at our backs and so it helped me along. Nothing better than an ice bath after and a good Clive Cussler book.
Along with all this sick stuff we have had people come through the house to look at it. This means crazy lady cleaning and that isn't super fun for anyone especially if you are sick. Sat. our realtor had an open house and so we were booted out of the house for 5 hours. We decided to have a family fun day.
First thing we did is go bowling at Bonwood bowl in SLC. It was a lot of fun. We haven't done that for along time. Did you know bowling is stinking expensive. $25 for 1 game and shoes. Is this weird but I really like bowling shoes? I think they are cute in a quirky sort of way. I would totally wear them . Robbie beat all of us with a high score of 108. I came in second with a total of 101 and that is with using the bumpers. Malia beat both of the boys(bumpers again). It was fun. We are ready for the pros.
We worked up an appetite and went to Dees for breakfast. OK really lunch but I can eat breakfast all day. French Toast combo-scrambled egg and bacon. Yummy.
Then we went to see Race to Witch Mountain. I thought it was really good. The kids liked it and who doesn't like looking at "The Rock"? I was trying to remember the old movie and all I remember is that it was weirdly eiry with the girl with the bangs. I am going to have to watch it again.
After we got home from this Fabulous F-U-N day, we napped and then Robbie and I had to go run. We went down on the legacy and I ran 5 and Robbie ran about 6 1/2. The wind was howling and luckily it was at our backs and so it helped me along. Nothing better than an ice bath after and a good Clive Cussler book.
2 comments:
The girl from the old Witch Mtn....her name was Tia. I don't ask me why I remember that but I do. I loved all those old Disney movies.
Hope everyone gets better at your house!
Wow Carrie...I hope everyone gets better soon at your house. No fun to get kicked out when you have sickies. Sounds like you all had a great day though.
Post a Comment