Monday, February 25, 2008

Family




Robbie's brother Tyson returned home from his mission on Tuesday. We went this weekend to hear him speak. He did an amazing job. Tyson has grown so much from the first time I met him. He was a little 5 year old that would sneak his arm around my neck. It was the cutest. He is now this incredibly articulate man. Hearing him talk I knew that he was a great missionary for the church. I am really proud that he went and did what the Lord wanted him to do. We were also able to take family pictures for the first time in 10 years. These are ones I just took with my camera but we had Kristi's niece come and shoot us at the church. There were some pretty funny ones. The biggest thing I miss about not living in Idaho is missing my sister-in-laws. I love them. We have so much fun together. We need to get together soon and plan a sisters weekend. The kids love going to Idaho so that they can see all of their cousins. And they have a ton. It was a great weekend that ended to soon.

Alli, Keylee, Shya, Breckin, and Sophie eating up on Sunday morning


Grandpa Jeff loving his Malia and Shya.We went snowmobiling and tubing in the pasture next to Grandma's house. OK I stayed inside and talked. Robbie and the kids did this. Sorry to say this is the only picture we took of Tyson. He is in the Yellow.Robbie has 1 sister Rachelle. She is sitting next to him on the couch and Kristi is on the floor.The other side of the room- Kristi, Katelyn, Brandon, Brock, Steve, Alli, and Cam's profile.