Monday, February 4, 2008

Random Thoughts


In the last year I have lost about 45lbs. I haven't lost any for a while. Thankfully I haven't found any either. It keeps hiding from me. Robbie and I ( I am only taking responsibility for me though) are going to be running the Ogden Half Marathon in May. I have been running for months now but today began the official 15 weeks to the Ogden Half. I love running but have never run over 3 miles ever. It will be interesting to see how this goes. Today-3 miles at a slow 5 on the treadmill. I love treadmills. Today it is snowing like crazy and I would have looked outside and went back to bed. Love the Treadmill.

I really am running in that picture although I do look posed and beautiful right. Malia told me she would take the picture if I didn't touch her though because I was sweating so much. Sweat is good.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Here is the your first comment.....aren't you just soooo excited! In your own word your blog is FABULOUS!!!!! Keep the good work!