My kids think I am a complete Nerd, which I am, but that is beside the point. Thursday was Valentine's day which isn't a huge festivity at our house but I wanted to do something for the family. I spent way to many hours online looking for the perfect pictures to put on the candy bars I bought them. Britton got Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana on his. He is in love with her. Just ask Breckin, he will tell you all about it. Breckin got a creepy cat with big teeth. They are the teeth we are trying to get with the braces. Malia just got me and Robbies was an Olive Ewe. Get it? No. Ya Robbie thought it was that funny too! So completely cheesy but I thought they were stinking funny. Today was also the Valentine tea at the school. I told Malia and Breckin they had
to dress up. Breckin wore jeans and a nice shirt which is really dressing up for him. He took the sweats off so that was good. Malia wore a skirt her grandma made her that she loves. The only way she would wear it to school though was if she could put her black pants underneath it. So that is what we did. Breckin came home from school with the MotherLode of treats. He can't eat sticky things, braces you know, so he told me I could have everything except the chocolate. This is almost as good as Halloween. Another holiday purely for candy!!!
Robbie took me out to breakfast at Dees on Saturday. Ok it really was to celebrate the state championship with the wrestlers, but I am saying it was for Valentines. It was pretty good. Later in the afternoon we went to see the new movie with Kate Hudson and Matthew McConnehey(?), Fools Gold. I really likes it and Robbie even said it was a pretty good show. Also stopped at the Bath and Body Works store and bought Coconut Lime Verbena body butter. So so good!!!! I don't like perfume and so the only scents I wear are lotion. I have to make sure Rob likes them because once I wore this lotion around for along time and he just thought I stunk. He didn't tell me that or I would have changed the lotion. I reeked to him for probably 3 weeks before he said something. Nice huh? He likes this lotion though so Yeah!! I love being with Rob. He is so much fun!!